Five things *creativity shamanism rewilding* Friday:
1. I was invited by the completely magical @anne_siems_art to attend her weekend island workshop where we will engage in shamanic journeying, forest bathing, poetry, drawing, writing, dream work, drumming, movement and ceremony to awaken our instinctual knowledge. I know, right?! I die.
2. Tendonitis and arthritis can fuck right off.
3. Doors of Perception. I’m in slight denial about reuniting with my cohort, People Who Come Through Rain and Rune, at Orphan Wisdom School, again already next week. How did that happen so fast? The mysteries and facts of time and space confound, deceive and elude me. Still, I’m eager to learn what Mr. Jenkinson and our community of scholars has in store for my spongy mind.
4. So many projects and events in the planning stages. Tasks, chores, errands, screen time, oh my. Process over perfection. Something’s bound to fruit.
5. Stacks of library books: tiny houses, Beowulf, cookbooks, India, esoteric herbalism, trauma recovery/integration, Gabor Maté, Esther Perel. Come rain, come, I need an excuse to stay in between the sheets and read for days.
#annesiems #maketomend #shamanic #rewild #natureofmygame #loveswhatigot #thisisjustmylifenow #feralambrosialstrange #orphanwisdomschool #stephenjenkinson #simplerituals #beowulf #gabormate #estherperel #scholar #tendonitis #arthritis #fuckit #umberdovelove #fivethingsfriday