Hey everyone, so happy to see so many new faces connecting with @sustainablefashionmatterz ! For those of you who are new, here is some info to get you started:
• This project started as a portrait series of the game changers making sustainable fashion happen, and is contentiously growing as we see the need for more*.
• On the website you can find interviews, podcasts, and photos from our campaigning community!
• In October we will be hosting our first networking event.
• We are working on a brand finder, to make sustainable shopping as approachable and easy as possible. So let us know about your favourite brands
• If you sign up for our newsletter we will keep you updated with good news.
*MORE: more FUN, more COMMUNITY, more AWARENESS of SOLUTIONS, and an easy approach to FINDING BRANDS.
Who is we? At the moment I, @cheriebirkner , am supported by many different wonderful individuals, which I work on different projects with. So most of the time I will be writing as we, because Sustainable Fashion Matterz is about building a community and not about me personally. .
Some of the great people I have gotten to work with as WE so far: Laurine @causstine and Max, the founder of @fuguj.official , have helped building and launching the website, as you see it today. Laurine is also co-organizing the upcoming networking event, and has done some wonderful interviews wich you can find on the blog. Nastasia Beausejour @nastasia.noussommesdesanimaux did the very first interviews in Jannuary, when this project didn't even have a name yet. The campaign which started yesterday was initiated and co-orgnized by Jovan, the founder of @jjackmanwomenswear .
Want to contribute? LETS CONNECT!